Because of my style resolution, I thought it’d be nice to write down what I got this season in order to avoid overbuy. It can be hard not to buy anything this time of the year (due to sales. how do all stores know my email?). I promised myself this is the last purchase for this fall/winter when I bought new sandals a few days ago. I really want to keep my closet clean and let the air flow. I should’ve made lists before the season starts.. but here we go!
1. Jacket – I have enough. New in this season : This grey duffle coat I got at Zara, and Diesel leather jacket from sample sale.
2. Shoes – Another black ankle boots (like this?) would be nice, but I think I should pass.. so enough. New in : Nike sneaker and Joie black sandals. Sandals are more for spring/summer though.
3. Bags – This is my weak point. There are always great bags I don’t mind to own.. never enough. New in : 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag ,which you may notice I carry all the time lately. :)
4. Sweater/Top – I have enough. New in : I’ve got quite a few. Grey cable & Grey turtle from J.Crew. Navy from Zara, Grey cardigan from Michael stars etc.
5. Jeans – I have more than enough. I have too many pairs for just two legs. New in : Acne jeans from sample sale.
6. Skirt – I have enough. New in : Grey midi from a previous post, and tartan check mini. Both are vintage and so inexpensive. Great buy. Over all I love everything I bought this season, and I should give them more attention instead of adding pieces. Many days I work from home wearing sweats anyway, ha! I’ll try to make lists for spring/summer before it starts. What did you get this fall/winter?
Thank you so much for your support :)